Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 2...

It is day 2 of my blogging adventure and i am sitting here while the baby sleeps! Lidiya went to golf with ray (how cute) its their first time going golfing, daddy and lidi! Hopefully he takes pictures... I cant really relax because im on edge about the feud I'm havin with ray! Seems about every 2 - 3 months we have the SAME EXACT fight...and i end up caving and shut my mouth and let it go....theres no winning with him. I'M trying hard to be happy in this situation, but certain things kinda seem to be in the way! I wont go into to many details, ill just say lets hope for my sake and my sanity things get better FAST! On the flip side, theres only 368 days till the wedding! WHOO HOO! Got the caterer takin care of and the Dj...now looking at photographers....Boy oh boy is planning a wedding stressful! Were gunna head to clays park in a little bit to see my mom and hang for awhile and get away! That should be fun....have i mentioned i have a toothache? NO well i do, it hurts real bad! I really just hope everything works itself out so that we can all be happy. Its not fair for one person to give up their happiness or set it aside so that someone else is happy....and ion that note, some people need to learn when its time to mind their own business and just plain butt out!

1 comment:

  1. get back to this blog my dear!! but please change the color of the words its hard to read

    ReplyDelete